1. Understand the product characteristics of non-standard automation equipment (including appearance, size, tolerance, structure, process, etc.).
2. Wipe the components (including standard components and non-standard components), pick out the core components, and then start assembly and debugging from the core components. During the assembly process, the accuracy of the components to be tested should be checked to ensure horizontal, vertical and concentricity problems.
3. For non-standard automation equipment, for single-cylinder push-pull or lift parts, it should ensure that the pulling force is in place, the thrust is also in place, and there is no abnormal resistance.
4. The rotating parts of non-standard automation equipment should ensure the balance, verticality and concentricity of the rotating parts. In order to achieve the swing arm, the accuracy of indexing.
5. The pin slots and slots of non-standard automation equipment should be wiped clean. Choose a suitable pin (the hardness of the pin material is higher than 58 degrees) and position it. The pins are well equipped on one side for easy disassembly and assembly. The accuracy of the card slot should be controlled within 0.02 to ensure the accuracy of the secondary assembly, not too large or too tight. If it is too large, there is no accuracy. If it is too tight, it cannot be assembled.
6. Feeding The feeding part is mainly based on the product, and the tolerance band is about 0.1. Non-standard automation equipment can ensure that the product passes through the material channel without any resistance. According to different products, the feed direction of the interface and the interface need to be chamfered 0.2 * 30 degrees. The inside of the material path needs to be polished to prevent scratches and scratches on the product.
7. Pay special attention to nuts and slide rails when assembling screws and slide rails. Do not slide out of the screw and slide rail, otherwise the ball will fall off and cause the product to be scrapped or affect the accuracy. After assembly, ensure the parallelism, perpendicularity and concentricity of the parts before assembly. In order to prevent unqualified components from fixing and fixing screws and slide rails of non-standard automation equipment during the assembly process, waste materials are discarded.
8. Valve speed adjustment When the product is shipped away without affecting production efficiency, the valve speed should be good. If the valve speed is too fast, non-standard automation equipment will vibrate or shake the product; too slow will reduce production efficiency.
Shenzhen Headquarters Address: Building 7-B, District B, Renmin Middle Road, Kengzi Street, Pingshan District, Shenzhen
Consulting Tel: （+86）4008-29-4008
Sales Email: email@example.com
Copyright © Guangdong ICP No. 2020106721 copyright： Shenzhen Yuzhi Equipment Technology Co., Ltd